Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Being Single


My husband is leaving me.... for four days. I drop him off early tomorrow morning at Redding's airport. As he heads to an all expenses paid conference in Washington D.C. I make my way to work and the daily grind. I am very excited for him and a little, no alot, jealous. He is staying in a super nice hotel on Capitol Hill, the Capitol building is very very very close. Chris will have tons of fun and I get to remember singleness for a brief period. It took a reminder from Chris that I don't have to stay home Saturday! I could go do something by myself!!!! I did arrange to spend some time with a dear dear friend on Thursday which I am very excited about. And Wednesday is Youth Group night so the lonliness should not be too bad till after my friend leaves Thursday! Time to rent some movies my husband has no interest in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment